We have a variety of programming tracts we're bringing online in 2021,
including virtual advisory group discussions, workshop presentations, and expert panel discussions.
|Expert Panel Discussions
These are topics selected, with the discussion led by a series of panelists who are specialists in their particular field.
Our upcoming panel discussion series is as follows:
LGBTQ+ Podcasting: we will have several individuals who are currently operating successful podcasts online. Our podcast panel will include:
- Daryn Carp & Liz Culley - Scissoring Isn't A Thing
Follow them on Twitter
- Alexander Rodriguez - On The Rocks With Alexander
- Brad Fuhr - #ILoveGay Palm Springs Podcast
#ILoveGay Palm Springs Podcast on Apple
- Thomas Lopez - Let's Talk About Gay Stuff
Moderated questions will include:
- How did you get started with this?
- What sets your podcast apart from some of the others out there? What makes your podcast unique?
- Who has successfully grown their podcast into a real, revenue-generating business?
- What do the revenue streams look like? Sponsorships?
Date: January 28, 2021 - 11 am EST
Guidelines If you'd like to participate and be a part of this panel discussion, please register at the link below. This session will be on Zoom and will be approximately 45 minutes. It will be recorded and edited for distribution online.
If you'd like to ask specific questions of the panelists, please submit them here. We will be prioritizing questions by partipants in advance so that we can ensure a smooth-running panel session.
Register: Click Here for Eventbrite
Current Supporting Articles:
- 49% of podcast fans approve of ads, but volume concerns grow